Sunday, August 19, 2012

BEIJING!!

Soooooo... i'm finally finishing my China Posts, even though I have been home for about 2 months already....
Whatever I've been a bum!
But I'm onto Beijing and that was so much fun! Mostly because this is the first vacation where I wasn't sick and hacking my lungs up... and because Beijing is AWESOME!!

The first thing we did when we got there was go to the Olympic sites and that was really fun

Here is the birds nest

and the water cube



the Next day we went to the GREAT WALL OF CHINA!! (it totally deserves the caps)

It was super busy because the time we went it was a major holiday for pretty much the whole east.... and they ALL decided to com to Beijing.


The Forbidden city was Huge... and when I say huge I don't mean big I mean Flipping Ginormous!
we were there for most the day and didn't even get half of it done.



then we went to the Temple of Heaven, which is pretty much a huge park with a big temple in the middle and there were tonz of people doing parky thing there, like exercising and playing ball and doing tai chi and folding their bodies in ways that should not be humanly possible... stuff like that.




this guy was so funny, he was directing the audience to sing with his band... I would have sung too but I couldn't read the music they all had :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment