Monday, February 13, 2012

Big Budah!


So, sorry I haven't posted in a while... my proxy internet isn't working like I expected it would, so I can get on by blog but i can't post anything... ya it's a bummer >.<
so I'm going to have Sarah post for me :D

On our last day in Hong Kong almost everyone decided to go see the big budah, and I thought I would tag along...

after two trains, getting lost, then taking a half hour ride we finally made it to the budah!


we went through some really big gates


went up a BAJILLION stairs
then finally saw the budah


people giving him stuff


the view was glorious


High Five!
 

'oh I love my pretty little flower'
 
 
well that's about all for now, next post will be about where I am in CHINA!!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are FANTASTIC! I am so glad you are taking all these pictures for us to see! We had to go back to see the scenery in the new Karate Kid movie after seeing these pictures! Beautiful Lilli!

    ReplyDelete