Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hi Y'all From Hong Kong!

Hi everyone
I'm in Hong Kong :D
yesterday I thought I would never make it, I had nearly a 24 hour flight and if I ever get on a plane again for the next 5 months it will be too soon.
Hong Kong is really cool, they have tons of little market places all around, our hotel is right in the middle of a really big one, so I have spent almost half the day just wondering around, I've gotten lost at least four or five times.
Earlier today they took us on a tour of Hong Kong, first we went to a place called Repulse Bay where they have a floating community, they took us on a boat ride tour of that.

there was this really famous restaurant called Jumbo Floating Restaurant.


then whe went to the Stanley Market, where were hundreds of tiny little shops, and I bartered :) yup be jealous.
it's a bit blurry cause there were tons of people all pushing
the last thing on our tour was Victoria Peak where there were some beautiful picture places, although it was kinda foggy


that was a dragon thing... I really liked it :)
later on tonight I am going to the night market and going to see the Hong Kong temple, i'm way excited :)
well good bye till my next post.

6 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO AMAZING!!! Keep blogging -- I lOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my baby all grown up and on the other side of the world....I think I'll cry! Really great pictures Lilli! Love them. Wonderful experience! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW LILLI WOW!!!

    These pictures are beautiful. I bet you are having such a fun time!

    What do you think of the food?? I want a blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also: What did you barter for? How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty neat, Lilli! I've always wanted to see Hong Kong and its famous king (Kong). Sorry we missed your call!

    Luvs,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete